OFY participates in a number of evaluations both state mandated and internally driven for the express purpose of improving our school and the way in which we engage and teach our students.
School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
Annually, California public schools provide information about themselves which allow the public to evaluate and compare schools for student achievement, environment, resources, and demographics.
2014-2015 SARCs (Spanish)
Similar Schools Ranking (SSR)
California Similar Schools Ranking (SSR) compares a school’s API with the API’s of 100 other schools serving similar student populations, and ranks them in 10% deciles, with a maximum score of 10. Similar Schools Ranking is just one more reason why Options For Youth prepares California students for college and career.
Compared to similar schools, here’s how OFY charter schools rank:
- Options for Youth – Burbank: Burbank Charter earned the highest SSR score possible in 2012: 10!
- Options for Youth – San Bernardino: San Bernardino Charter jumped out of the gate in 2011 scoring an 8 in its first year of SSR eligibility. In 2012, it increased its SSR to 9.
- Options for Youth – San Gabriel: San Gabriel Charter increased it’s SSR from 6 in 2009, to a 9 in 2011.
- Options for Youth – San Juan: San Juan Charter has earned 9’s and 10’s for 7 consecutive years.
- Options for Youth – Victor Valley: Victor Valley Charter’s SSR has grown from a 5 in 2010, a 6 in 2011, and all the way to an 8 in 2012.