OFY is seeking talented and dedicated educators who are motivated and passionate about making a difference in the lives of students!
Options For Youth (OFY) is a FREE public charter school, serving students grades 7-12* who are looking to get ahead and graduate early, or simply crave a non-traditional learning environment.
For over 30 years, OFY has helped thousands of students define their path and find their passion that equip them with the knowledge and tools to pursue their dreams.
We believe the student-teacher relationship is critical to a young person’s social, emotional, and academic success. We take endless pride in the quality of our staff and the deep connection that each of them share with every OFY student.
At OFY, inspiring students inspires us to find new creative methods of instruction by developing a ‘blended’ learning model. This innovative approach to education allows students to learn with great flexibility through:
- Independent study
- Small group (SGI) classes
- Online courses
- Virtual school
- College readiness and college tours
- One-on-one, single-subject tutoring
- Hands-on, experiential activities and local and international cultural excursions
- Pathways Experiential Programs at Blackbird Farm and Rocky Mountain Pathways Ranch
- Team Sports Program: Passing League Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, Cheerleading, Soccer and Bowling.
- Much more….
- Retirement plans
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus/incentive program
- Year-round schedule with generous holiday
- Generous vacation/personal time off program (“PTO”)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Employee referral bonuses
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Teacher referral bonus
- Over 32 locations in the Southern and Central California area
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunity to travel internationally
If you share our core values of Mutual Trust, Mutual Respect, Compassion and Integrity, we welcome the opportunity to meet you and answer any questions!
EDUCATORS including Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Tutors, Student Advisors/Counselors OFY is INTERVIEWING NOW, apply here or call us at (626) 204-2552
Part time positions also available!
*Ages 14 and up in some areas only